TAFE Queensland is funding a Business Growth and Recovery program for ANY business in the Scenic Rim region.
The program focuses on equipping businesses with the key skill, knowledge and processes to initially stabilize their business through the drought and recent bus fires and then to grow their business to the next level including development of and/or access to:
• A Business plan (short term and medium term business strategy)
• Digital literacy including digital security, social media and a range of cloud computing solutions
• A Business Capability Statement and/or Company Profile
• Business case studies, testimonials and references
• Opportunity selection (go/no tool) and basic due diligence processes
• Advice on key business systems and documentation (eg: WHS system, HR, IT and Recordkeeping).
Business also have access to a maximum of ten hours confidential business coaching/mentoring at no charge.
This program commences Friday 1 November 2019 and we appreciate any assistance in recruitment for this program.
For more information click here