Kickstart your recovery and secure more work
Tendering – Top Ten Tips webinar
Learn how to stand out from your competitors and increase your chances of success with our Top 10 tendering tips webinar.
Improve your chance of tendering success
From planning your response to submitting your tender, this workshop will give you the top ten tips to tendering. Our tips will help you improve your approach to tendering and how to address the non-price criteria in tender documents.
Register now: Tuesday, 13 April 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM AEST
Capability statement webinar
What is a capability statement?
A capability statement is a tool that allows procurement teams to assess your expertise and achievements, as well as your potential to deliver goods and services. It outlines the capabilities and skills of your business.
A capability statement is essential for applying for and securing tendering opportunities in government and private sector projects. They can also be uploaded to online databases and be used to support your finance applications.
Why attend a workshop
Help your business stand out from the crowd and improve your chance of securing contracts by attending this interactive workshop that will help you develop and prepare effective capability statements.
Our webinar will help you learn:
- why a capability statement is important
- how to use your capability statement to market your product or service
- how to use your capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement
- how to access the latest information on Queensland’s supply chain opportunities.
Register now: Tuesday, 20 April 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM AEST