Your are invited to take a deep dive into 2021 funding opportunities for Scenic Rim tourism and events operators.
About this event
Tourism and Events Grant Writing Workshop and Masterclass
A Scenic Rim Regional Council and Adcock Grants Initiative
The challenge for any Scenic Rim business is firstly to find the right grant and secondly to successfully apply for funding. The grant space is ever changing and businesses often find the grant application process a complicated undertaking.
Scenic Rim Regional Council and Adcock Grants invite you to a deep dive into 2021 funding opportunities for Scenic Rim tourism and events operator. This Workshop will breakdown the process and simplify the steps into easy consumable pieces. The Masterclass is for a business ready to submit an application.
Please note the last workshop booked out so we recommend early registration to avoid disappointment.
The Workshop – 9:00am – 10:00am
• 2021 funding opportunities and trends for Scenic Rim agribusiness and tourism operators
• Project development tools
• Solving problems for government
• Polish and professionalism
• Converting your business plan/event into a fundable project
• Economic modelling tools
• Project budgets and realistic costings
• Stakeholder engagement
The Panel – 10:00am – 10:30am
• Rick Stanfield, The Clydesdale Show – Guest Case Study
• Lachlan Rogers and Leonard Chong, Tourism and Events Queensland – Destination Event Funding Program
• Emily Lochran, Scenic Rim Event Coordinator – Sunflower Festival
• Scott McDuff, Principal Specialist Regional Events – Scenic Rim Regional Council
The Masterclass – 10:30am-12:00noon
This is recommended for attendees requiring direct support for a Tourism Events Queensland Destination Events Program funding application or a specific funding opportunity.
• Unpacking funding guidelines and eligibility
• What does a competitive event/project look like?
• Writing a project scope
• Answering merit criteria
• Developing an event budget
• Quantifying benefits and outcomes to the region
• Partnerships, experience and capability to deliver
Venue: Boonah Cultural Centre, Date: Wednesday, 14 of July, Arrival: 8:45
Register for this event here.