Scenic Rim Small Business Hub Services
Face to face appointments
These continue at the Scenic Rim Small Business Hubs located at Boonah and other locations in the Scenic Rim.
21st July – 10am to 2pm – Boonah Library
We are also available online or we can visit you at your business.
Please contact Melissa Cronk via email@example.com to book an appointment.
Small Business Financial Counselling Service
A representative from the Small Business Financial Counselling Service will be attending the Scenic Rim Small Business Hubs at the following locations;
- Thursday 14th July at Beaudesert Library 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Thursday 21st July at Boonah Library 10:00am – 2:00pm.
The primary role of the Small Business Financial Counselling Service Program is to support Small Businesses who are experiencing hardship or at risk of hardship due to internal and external factors.
The service can support Small Businesses across Southern Queensland by:
- Assessing current financial circumstances
- Identifying appropriate business options and help develop an action plan
- Assist in preparing financial reports including cashflow and statement of position
- Helping with preparation for meetings with financial institutions
- Assisting with preparation for, and management of, natural disasters and other business interruptions
- Identifying the need for additional assistance and advice and refer to other professionals and service providers within government and private sectors
Funded by the Australian and Queensland Governments the Small Business Financial Counselling Service is free of charge, confidential, impartial and independent.
If you would like to make an appointment to discuss your Small Business Finances, please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentoring for Growth
Mentoring for Growth (M4G) offers eligible businesses free access to volunteer business experts who provide insights, options and suggestions relating to challenges and opportunities you are experiencing in your business.
The M4G program assists Queensland businesses to grow and succeed in the current business environment.
The M4G program includes:
- Mentoring for Growth sessions
- Mentoring for Investment
- Mentoring for Pitch
- Mentoring for Export
- Mentoring for Recovery
When you participate in the M4G program, the Queensland Government matches its mentors’ expertise and experience with the business challenge or opportunity you have identified.
Register here for a 45-minute mentoring session to discuss an identified business challenge or opportunity. There are multiple sessions available per day.
Events & Activities in Scenic Rim Region – please register to attend
The Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning are offering the following online events:
Tendering Top Ten Tips – 11 August 2022
From planning your response to submitting your tender, this workshop will give you the top ten tips to tendering.
- Link to Tendering workshop registration page – https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/tendering-top-ten-tips-workshop-ipswich-tickets-225683323897
Capability Statement – 18 August 2022
A capability statement is a tool that allows procurement teams to assess your expertise and achievements, as well as your potential to deliver goods and services.
Link to Capability Statement registration page – https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/capability-statement-workshop-ipswich-tickets-225682782277