TAFE Qld South West has scheduled two of the Community Developments Programs in Boonah, delivered at no cost to eligible participants.
The eligibility for these programs is:
- age – minimum age 15 years
- citizenship – Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident or Temporary Resident on the pathway to permanent residency
- place of residence or work – must be a Queensland resident and reside or work in a drought declared council area or on an independent drought declared property
There are currently places available, places are allocated once application paperwork has been received and reviewed. To apply for a place in this program please complete and return to RuralSupportTraining.SouthWest@tafe.qld.edu.au
- Eligibility Form and supporting documents (e.g. driver’s licence – front and back and colour copy of green Medicare card)
- Student Personal Details form (must have a USI number)