You are here:Home/2018 Festival Parade Registration
2018 Festival Parade Registration
The Boonah District Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with sponsoring businesses are once again presenting the Boonah Christmas Street Festival.
This event would not be successful without your support and participation.
This year our theme is “Our Community Supporting Farmers” and a minimum of 20% of sponsorship raised will go to the farming community (including our own area)
We will be asking for a $10 donation for parade participants, both vehicle and foot. (This is per each registration: for example Milbong Tractors may have 15 tractors – the donation we are asking from them would be $10 only). Donations will be collected on the day.
This donation will go to the farming community. Essential Services are exempt.
We are asking everyone to get behind our farming theme and there will be two $250 prizes for the best themed business and community floats.
We appreciate your support and would ask that you complete the parade registration form to enable us to plan the procession to flow as smoothly as possible.
Details of the Parade
There are 2 x $250 Shopping Vouchers to be won for the Two Best Parade Entries.
In the spirit of Christmas, be creative and have fun with your entry
Details for Participants:
– The date of the Festival is Thursday 13th December 2018
– Motorised Parade participants are to gather from 5:30pm at Boonah Showgrounds and foot traffic to gather at life line
– Entry to the showgrounds is by the Macquarrie Street entrance
– All motorised vehicles must be registered and roadworthy (this includes club registration for vintage, veteran & classic cars)
– Please identify your organisation’s name on a banner or sign
– Do not throw objects (for example lollies) from your moving vehicles, these can be handed out by hand
– All confectionery must be wrapped and must not contain any traces of nuts
– If you wish to involve animals, please advise the BDCC secretary
Please forward any other inquiries to Margaret Fry, BDCC Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org or for any additional information call 0417 425 127
Please complete your details below or click the link below to download the registration form