You are here:Home/2017 Festival Parade Registration
2017 Festival Parade Registration
We invite you to take part in the Boonah Christmas Street Parade, which will open the 2017 Boonah Christmas Street Festival on the 14th December.
Local businesses, services, sporting clubs and special interest groups are encouraged to enter and bring fun, music and colour to our parade.
This year’s theme is ‘Celebrating Our Sporting & Active Community’ to reflect the active lifestyle that has evolved within Boonah and surrounding areas.
This is also an opportunity to promote our local businesses, produce and talents.
Details of the Parade
There are 2 x $250 Shopping Vouchers to be won for the Two Best Parade Entries.
These will be judged and rewarded based on the following 2 categories:
Our sporting activity – this is an entry that celebrates our sporting activities.
Our community – this is an entry that reflects our active community.
In the spirit of Christmas, be creative and have fun with your entry
Details for Participants:
– The date of the Festival is Thursday 14th December 2017
– Parade participants are to gather from 5:30pm at Boonah Showgrounds
– Entry to the showgrounds is by the Macquarrie Street entrance
– All motorised vehicles must be registered and roadworthy (this includes club registration for vintage, veteran & classic cars)
– Please identify your organisation’s name on a banner or sign
– Do not throw objects (for example lollies) from your moving vehicles, these can be handed out by hand
– All confectionary must be wrapped and must not contain any traces of nuts
– If you wish to involve animals, please advise the BDCC secretary
Please forward any other inquiries to Margaret Fry, BDCC Secretary, email@example.com or for any additional information call 0417 425 127
Please complete your details below or click the link below to download the registration form